Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas!

I have a good friend who used to claim that he and his brother would go shopping on Christmas eve. I know there are lots of people who do that......WHY!!!? I would tell him he needed to push the envelope a bit further, you know, go to the 7-11 at say, 2pm on Christmas day, buy his wife a nice bag of pepperoni sticks, a six-pack, some scratch-off tickets.

We are gonna have a party here this weekend to celebrate, and we are going to have some platters of beautiful Christmas foods and sweets from Criollo bakery, which is the bakery in the commercial building we own on 47th and NE
Fremont in Portland. I am certain my kids are going to drive up in that sports car they have been promising me for years!

Visit Ric Seaberg's Website

No comments:

My photo
Pacific Beach, Washington, United States